Creating and establishing unique customer interaction culture creates a memorable customer experience.
Here are some of the popular examples:
- New Relic's customer service driven by development engineers
- The legendary customer service experience offered by Zappos
- Setting up product clinics on a monthly basis to connect the product team directly with customers and enabling customers to ask anything related to a specific product area
- The misspelled names on Starbucks cups (it has never been confirmed by the company that misspelling is intentional)
- Involving customers in fun internal events via live streaming