Customer feedback is essentially the experiences, information, and suggestions shared by customers and audiences when they engage with a company.
The key here is to have a mechanism to collect feedback across customer touchpoints so customers can easily express what matters to them. Hence, you need to build different channels to gather and consolidate feedback.
Given below are some of the most common ways to gather customer feedback:
- Embedded feedback collection widget in product and sites
- Feedback survey after customer support interactions
- Surveys sent to customers on regular intervals (both in-app and email)
- Dedicated online spaces to submit feedback, report issues, and request improvements
- A dedicated section in a customer community
- A dedicated portal under your domain
- Feedback from a knowledge base
- User behaviour data collected from analytics tools
- A customer panel for focus group-based feedback collection